Top 5 IDO launches in 2021 (updated in Sept)
As every enthusiastic cryptocurrency investor knows that getting into crypto projects in their early stages is one of the most profitable way. It could be way more profitable than trading crypto at later stages.
There are several ways to get into crypto projects at an early stage e.g., Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Security Token Offerings (STOs), and Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs). The latest method to do so is Initial DEX Offerings (IDOs). There have been more than a few crypto projects that had great launch on exchanges after IDO stage and people were actually able to make significant returns on their initial investments
Here are the top 5 crypto projects in 2021 that had absolutely amazing launch on exchanges after their IDO stage:
- Ethernity Chain (ERN): Ethernity project is a platform that produces authenticated NFTs (aNFTs) and trading cards created by artists. People can get these exclusive aNFTs by auction or direct sales. Ethernity’s utility token ERN allows holders to bid on and purchase rare aNFTs, physical collectibles, stake, farm for rewards, and participate in virtual and real-world experiences and events.
The IDO sale price for ERN was kept as $0.275 on Polkastarter. It launched at $5.5 on exchange and its price shot up to $71.2 in the next two weeks, gaining a whooping 25791% (or 259x) profit.
2. My Neighbor Alice (ALICE): According to its whitepaper,
My Neighbor Alice is a multiplayer builder game, where anyone can buy and own virtual islands, collect and build exciting items and meet new friends. Inspired by successful games, such as Animal Crossing, the game combines the best of the two worlds — a fun narrative for regular players who want to enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFT:s, even if they have no idea what an NFT is.
Introduced at sale price of $0.125 during IDO stage at DAO Maker, the crypto rose up to $28.9 within the first few hours of launch on exchange making it one of the most successful launches of 2021 and returning 23020% (or 231x) gains to IDO investors.
3. Polylastic (POLX): The POLX token is a deflationary, fee-earning token used for governance and weighting the index according to delegated stake.
POLX’s IDO was introduced at a sale price of $0.00004. It was launched at $0.0011 and increased to $0.00836 within a day. This provided the IDO buyers 20800% (or 209x) profit.
4. SuperFarm (SUPER): SuperFarm is a cross-chain decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol built to facilitate the launching of new non-fungible tokens (NFTs) without the need for programming.
SUPER IDO was introduced at a sale price of $0.025 on Polkastarter. The token was launched at $1.3 and rose to $4.6 within a first couple of weeks from its launch on exchanges. This gave initial investors a return of 18300% (or 184x).
5. Polychain Monsters(PMON): Polkamon is a trading game created using blockchain technology and borrowing the mechanics of the popular in the 90s Pokémon cards trading.
PMON IDO was introduced at a sale price of $0.35 per token. The price of each token sky rocketed to $59.64 providing a 16940% (or 170.5x) after launch on exchange.
On an average the cryptocurrencies have provided a return of 263% as compared to their IDO sale price after their launch on exchanges. This is a promising number for anyone looking forward to getting into IDOs for upcoming projects. Also, approximately 280 IDOs have been launched on different launchpads in 2021 so far (till Sep first week). This shows that IDOs are going to be the key method of raising capital for different crypto projects.